I thought that the healthier milk alternatives project was very interesting. I knew that there were some bad things in milk but I didn't know that there was hundreds of chemicals that lead to cancer. When you think about like that with all the cancer causing chemicals it really makes you think about where society has come to and the fact that manufacturing companies and factories that make our food have to put so many chemicals in it and they are slowly killing us it's just wrong. I think we should go back to the old ways when everything wasn't made with harmful chemicals that cause cancer.
I myself like to eat very healthy and I like to eat organic things, I like to eat things that I know don't have cancer causing chemicals in them. Changing my ways of eating to a healthier way actually changed the way I feel and perform in and out of school everyday. I feel like I have more energy and I'm not as tired also my body feels great. So I belive that everyone should eat more organic foods it would help them out in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.