tenebrism

tenebrism
Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rotunda Project

Looking through all the projects in the rotunda was a great learning experience but the one that caught my attention most was the one titled "We're All Human". It reminded me of a book I own called "Humans of New York". I love the idea of a little background story of what is occurring in the person's life while having an image of the person. The image makes it feel more personal and as if I am able to connect more with the person and understand how they're feeling. We sometimes forget we aren't the only ones having difficulties so this reminds us that everyone has something going on in there life and no one is perfect. Sometimes we think people are higher or lower than us in social status, intelligence, and etc but we are all just humans trying to live. Every one is going through something whether they make it known or not but that is why we should treat everyone with acceptance and care.

In this project the people were asked to answer 3 questions, I'd like to answer these as well.
1. Recently, the most difficult thing I've been dealing with is choosing what college I'd like to attend. There's many options as well as many competitors. It's hard to choose if I'd like to dorm or stay home, it's scary thinking we are adults now and leaving high school.
2. This is a hard question because there have been a tremendous amount of proud and happy moments in my life. The most recent was this weekend at my sisters dance competition. She competed her solo against thirty-seven girls in her category and came in first place. Watching her dance makes me and my entire family more than proud, if her dancing doesn't bring tears to your eyes you must be completely emotionless.
3. A piece of advice I'd give to a large group is to stop caring what other people think, once you stop caring you'll start living for yourself and the way you want to live. You only get one chance at life so make it count, stop worry about the what ifs, and live in the moment once and a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.