tenebrism
Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602
Monday, March 23, 2015
Nutrition and School Lunches
This interested me because eventhough it has only really affected me for one year, the school lunches have changed very dramatically in the last two years. Although I understand where the government is coming from when it comes to a nutritious school lunch, but these lunches that are currently served look way better on paper, nutritionally, than in real life. I'm not sure I've met one person who has been positively affected by the changes. It leaves people hungry, and will eventually put Aramark out of business. That will cause more government funding, increasing taxes and costing the student more money for a smaller, more bland lunch. Thank you for the effort to make our school lunches healthier, Obama Administration, but it didn't improve much of anything besides my hunger, and want for more unhealthy foods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.