tenebrism

tenebrism
Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rotunda Post


I chose to write about the Same Sex Marriage project because this is a major problem that is increasing in the United States today. Although same sex marriage goes against some traditions I believe it should be legal everywhere. What someone else does shouldn't bother you. People constantly argue about this topic but in my opinion it doesn't matter what other do. Lets just say you"re a homophobic and your son or daughter turns out to be homosexual, are you going to criticize them like you criticize everyone else? No you shouldn't, you should let people do whatever makes them happy its their life not yours. I would like to see more states approve same sex marriage because I think it is the right thing to do. Also this project is very good and they had a lot of information 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.