tenebrism

tenebrism
Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Friday, February 20, 2015

Greatest Love Songs If All Time

I chose to look up a few different "top love song" lists to go along with the theme of listening to different love songs each day in class. Each of the 10 following songs are "the number one" love song with the rest of the list in a the link under the song. 

1. "Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/1538839/too-50-love-longs-of-all-time?list_page=4

1. "Something" by The Beatles
http://top40.about.com/od/top10lists/tp/top100lovesongs.09.htm

1. "Something" by The Beatles
**again**
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/love-songs/

1. "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys
http://www.timeout.com/newyork/music/50-best-love-songs#tab_panel_6

1. "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
http://mag.weddingcentral.com.au/music/songs/love-songs.htm

1. "The Power Of Love" by Celine Dion
(Top 20 Classic Love Songs List)
http://mag.weddingcentral.com.au/music/songs/love-songs.htm

1. "One In A Million" by Aaliyah
(Top 10 Popular Love Songs List)
http://mag.weddingcentral.com.au/music/songs/love-songs.htm

1. "Everything I Do (I Do For You)" by Brian Adams
(Top 10 Extra Cheesy Love Songs List)
http://mag.weddingcentral.com.au/music/songs/love-songs.htm

1. "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
http://flashymagazine.com/list-of-top-100-best-love-songs-of-all-time/10/

1. "I Only Have Eyes For You" by The Flamingos
http://soundcheck.wnyc.org/story/12-most-romantic-songs-ever-maybe/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.