tenebrism

tenebrism
Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Monday, November 17, 2014

How we can solve ISIS

How we can Solve ISIS

An increasing problem in our society as of late is America dealing with ISIS. They have been threatening the U.S. but of course it doesn't have anything to do with us, because we never insert ourselves into world issues. The reason why ISIS has become so dominating in the past few months is due to the fact that they want complete control over Syria. Now, last time I checked, Syria was not located in the US but to America, that's more the reason for us to get involved! They have beheaded a few Americans along with a couple of British aid workers and so the US government must've felt that that was a good thing because they just kept doing what they're doing.

I agree with the government though. I mean, I think ISIS enjoys it when we bomb them, I think they start laughing and celebrating when they're towns get demolished. But they should understand, the US is getting involved in their issue. I don't see any reason why the air strikes would anger them more than they already are and cause them to go after the US. You know, ISIS should've known better to take over a neighboring country on the other side of the world from the US. Even though our bombings are killing hundreds of innocent people, hey, we might be hitting at least two of the bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.